We started the blog in 2013 so there is a great deal of content available on the site archives. Please don’t hesitate to contact us, if you are looking for something specific.
August 2021 (1)
May – July
- We went offline and connected.
April 2021 (1)
March 2021 (1)
February 2021 (1)
January 2021 (1)
December 2020 (2)
November 2020 (1)
October 2020 (1)
September 2020 (1)
June – August 2020 (0)
- We went offline and connected.
May 2020 (1)
January 2020 (1)
October 2019 (1)
April 2019 (1)
March 2019 (1)
February 2019 (1)
January 2019 (1)
December 2018 (1)
November 2018 (1)
October 2018 (1)
September 2018 (1)
- We went offline and connected.
July 2018 (2)
- Happy Independence Day America: 30 Things the World Loves About You
- Can I Tell You How Much I Love Cape Cod?
June 2018 (1)
May 2018 (1)
April 2018 (1)
March 2108 (1)
February 2018 (1)
January 2018 (1)
December 2017 (1)
November 2017 (2)
October 2017 (1)
September 2017 (1)
August 2017 (0)
- We went offline and connected
July 2017 (5)
- Everybody Needs a Rest Day!
- When It’s a Good Idea to Follow the Crowd
- Go Big, then Go Home: Our Epic Eurocamp Adventure
- The Essentials of Teamwork
- 3 Magic Words That Will Save You Time
- 30 Things the World Loves about America
June 2017 (4)
- One Simple Way to Create Momentum in Your Day
- 5 Things You Can Do to Travel Deeper, Near or Far
- Brief Encounters: Does Everything Happen for A Reason?
- Luminous Luberon: Exploring Village Life in Provence
May 2017 (5)
- Is Bruges The Best-preserved Medieval City in Europe?
- A Visual Feast: Aix-en-Provence Market Day
- Deliberately Choose to Blaze Your Own Trail
- 12 European Road Trips That Inspire Wanderlust
- French Inspired Mother’s Day Mindfulness Challenge
April 2017 (4)
- The Annual Neighborhood Bullfight – A Window Into Portuguese Culture
- Eurocamping: The Original Glamour Camping Experience
- The Holiest of Weeks in Portugal
- A Peek Inside the Walled City of Óbidos, Portugal
March 2017 (4)
- What Teachers Will Appear Next for You?
- Feeling Lucky in Lisbon
- A Top Down Approach: The Portuguese Coast in Pictures
- Mindful of The Traveler Within
February 2017 (4)
- Carnival, The Largest Party in Europe
- From Verona, Italy to Alcobaça, Portugal: Remembering The One Universal Truth That Connects Us All
- Pena Palace: One of The Seven Wonders of Portugal
- Remembering What Our U.S. National Parks and Europe’s Cathedrals Have in Common
January 2017 (5)
- The City That Stole My Heart: Porto, Portugal
- Bold Inspiration to Break From Convention
- The Age of Discovery, Past and Present
- In The News: Is Portugal the Next Best Destination?
- Remembering to Have Resolve Not Resolutions
December 2016 (4)
- A Monument to The Beauty of Imperfection: Batalha, Portugal
- 10 Family Travel Essentials We Carry-On
- Nazaré Legends Now and Then
- A Life Changing Gift Exchange Experience
November 2016 (4)
- Aware of Being Agreeable in Portugal
- 5 Ways to Put Mindfulness In Motion
- Mindful of The Peace in Portugal
- Appreciating Travel Without Borders
October 2016 (5)
- Careful Consideration of Leaders We Follow
- Where Are You Most Aware? Navigating Bangkok
- Deliberately in The Space Between: Changi Airport
- Appreciating The Ease of Singapore
- Bali, The Final Chapter : Simple Life Changing Practices
September 2016 (4)
- Mindful of a Balinese Full Moon
- How to Rid Yourself of Chores Forever!
- Vegetarian Soul Food
- Giving Without Expectation
August 2016 (5)
- Bali, Chapter 2 : Where’s The Teacher?
- Bali, Chapter 1: What Starts When You Stop
- You Are Welcome, and Other Things We Learned at The Sanur Night Market
- Unplug to Connect: Recommitting to Looking Up
- Paradise Is Complicated: Navigating Bali
July 2016 (4)
- The Rotary Commitment to Service Before Self
- Taking Time to Explore the Sydney Coastline
- How Do You Refresh Your Perspective?
- Declare Your Independence: Live Large Around the World Rent-Free
June 2016 (4)
- Why Montessori Matters
- What about Family?
- Coming Together with The All Blacks
- Out of The Ashes – Christchurch Rising
May 2016 (5)
- Remembering Memorial Day on the Beaches of Normandy
- Completely Taken By Wanaka, New Zealand
- New Zealand’s Glaciers: The Story Is in The Ice
- The Wildly Sophisticated West Coast of New Zealand
April 2016 (4)
- Sing Your Story: Finding Legendary Teachers in Unexpected Places
- What Makes It a Great Walk? New Zealand’s Abel Tasman National Park
- Photographic Journal of Our Life on an Organic Farm in New Zealand
- Lessons Learned on a New Zealand Organic Farm
March 2016 (4)
- What Cathedral Builders Know About Patience
- You Have to Get Back on the Horse
- What the Scale of War Can Teach Us About Peace
- Cohabitation Nations
February 2016 (7)
- Academy Award Night at the Weta Cave
- How Vision and Values Effect Your Bottom Line
- Living Life with Natural Momentum
- But You Could Have Been Shot!
- Memories Along 14 Romantic Roads in Europe
- Living and Believing You Are Enough
- 14 Romantic Jaunts Through Europe’s Great Cities
January 2016 (9)
- Living Through Culture Shock
- Living a Life of Simple Pleasures
- Living Life as a Legendary Gift Giver
- Exploring Free Museums of The World
- Seahawks Spirit: You CAN Win for Losing
- There Is A Season … Turn, Turn, Turn
- Sweet As: Understanding Kiwi Culture
- Travel Update: Over 20 Countries and Counting
- Hiking Your Way to A New Perspective
December 2015 (9)
- When Is Enough, Enough?
- It’s Time to Be The Curator of Your Life
- Livology 2015 Photo Journal of The Year
- Globetrotting Good Reads for Kids 2015
- Top 16 Good Reads: Livology Travels 2015
- Taking The Time to Bridge The Gap
- Tis The Season for Receiving
- What The All Blacks Know About Coming Together
- A Global Perspective on Your Local Public Library
November 2015 (12)
- Are You an Extreme Traveler?
- Are You Ready to Livit? Appreciating Nature
- Are You Ready to Livit? Appreciating Others
- Are You Ready to Livit? Appreciating Your Past
- Are you Ready to Livit? Appreciating Yourself
- Are You Ready to Livit? Appreciating Your Daily Routine
- The Land of The Long White Cloud – Aotearoa
- What Is Your Dream Business?
- Familiar Flavors Make for an All-American Send Off
- Polynesian Cultural Center Partnership
- Where Do You Go to Quiet the Noise?
- The All-American Myth – An Aloha Halloween
October 2015 (8)
- Prepare for the Journey … Ride the Wave of Change
- On Location Education: Hollywood Backlots in Hawaii
- Are You A Stand Up Citizen? A Weekend With Hawaiian Watermen
- Do You Talk Story? Lessons From Pearl Harbor
- Slowing Down to Find Common Ground
- Humans Can’t Live Without Water
- A Global Guide to A Deliberate Life
- Is Paradise Lost in Honolulu?
September 2015 (9)
- Social Media Presence: You Are What You Share
- Diamond Head State Monument: Release Your Inner Pele
- This Too Shall Pass: The Ebb and Flow of All Things
- Is “Once in a Lifetime” Limiting Your Options?
- The Allure of The North Shore of Oahu
- Hawaiian Wayfinders: Heading in a New Direction
- Have You Ever Thought of Running Away?
- Just How Connected Are We?
- Two Years Wandering, Not Lost
August 2015 (9)
- Strewing: Looking Beyond Back to School
- Appreciating Diversity in Bellevue, Washington
- Deliberately Wandering to Cool Spots on Hot Days
- How Does Your Food Make You Feel?
- What Is Your Passion?
- Connecting The Dots in The San Juan Islands
- A Foolproof Map for Living Deliberately
- Have You Ever Been Home Without a Home?
- Absence Amplifies Presence
July 2015 (9)
- Palatable Passion in Portland
- What Places Command Your Presence?
- Nearing the End of The Line on The Oregon Trail
- Finding Ease in Sun Valley
- What Obstacles Will You Face Today?
- U.S. National Parks: America’s Cathedrals
- A Hostel Stay in Jackson, Wyoming
- The Drive Is Enough
- What South Dakota Knows About Moving Mountains
June 2015 (9)
- It’s All in The Details: The Nebraska Sandhills
- Connecting With Your Corps of Discovery
- An All American Welcome Home in Chicago
- Friday Night Lights in Niagara Falls
- Start Spreading The News
- Questions in Cooperstown
- Big Expectations for Boston
- Cape Cod Charm
- The Cost of Being A Pilgrim
May 2015 (8)
- Redefining Manifest Destiny
- Industrious America
- What Are You Too Busy Doing to Notice?
- How Do You Know You’ve Arrived?
- Irish Food vs Italian Food
- The Magnetism of The Trades
- Wishes Fulfilled: Irish Spring in Blarney
- Closing The Gap on Immigration
April 2015 (9)
- Are You Looking for Solutions or Reminders?
- Secrets of Italian Beaches
- Raising The Roof: How to Expand Your Definition of Home
- One Good Reason Not to Travel
- What Gifts Are You About to Receive?
- Lucky Enough to Say Arrivederci
- The Cinque Terre Era
- It Was A Good Good Friday
- Simple Steps for Spring Curating
March 2015 (9)
- The Illusive Man in My Life
- Do You Miss The Seasons?
- Sometimes Not Doing Your Homework Is The Best Approach
- Creating vs Producing in Tuscany’s Chocolate Valley
- Are You Spinning Your Wheels?
- How Flexible Are You?
- Massive Destruction With Minimal Interruption
- Passion for The Pooch: Italian Four-Legged Family Members
- Help Is on The Way
February 2015 (10)
- You Really Shouldn’t Have …
- Three Important Myths of Authentic Travel
- Kneading Simplicity
- Appreciate The First Signs of Spring
- Accepting What You Don’t Know
- Fear of Missing Out on Front Rows Seats
- What Constitutes A Cultural Exchange?
- When What You Have to Purge Is Not Junk
- Great Presentation Keeps Creativity Fluid
- How to Stop Feeling Sick And Tired
January 2015 (13)
- The Superbowl Blues
- Embracing Creativity in Tuscany
- How Do You Define Freedom?
- Do You Budget for Transition?
- A Kid’s Club Culture: How Europeans Breathe Life Into The Mundane
- The Fear of Losing Focus
- You Don’t Have to Practice What They Preach
- Pizza, Pasta & Paleo?
- Fitting in Crossfit: The Stamina to Tuck Into Life
- Retention or Intention: What Will You Choose?
- Living in His Shadow – Michelangelo’s Carrara Marble Mountains
- Diversification or Distraction: What Are You Focused on Today?
- Our 2014 Deliberate Dozen: Top 12 Family Travel Finds in Europe
December 2014 (14)
- Why Do Italians Live Longer Than Americans?
- Have Resolve Not Resolutions
- You Are The Curator
- Seeing Through Rose Colored Glasses: A Photo Journal
- Some Things Don’t Change When You Travel
- A Tuscan Christmas Is About Faith, Food and Family
- How Green Is Your Tree?
- Where Will You Gather Together This Holiday?
- Perspective: Who’s to Say How to Write an “A”?
- How Smart Is Your Public Library?
- Be Patient When Words Fail You
- The Secrets in This Old House
- Shifting Perceptions And How People Represent Systems
- The World Does Not Revolve Around You
November 2014 (12)
- A Legendary Cake: Italian Panettone
- Falling for Europe: Favorite Autumn Moments in Pictures
- The Abundance of Antipasti
- Inside The Indelible Walls of Lucca, Italy
- When It Rains, Head to Higher Ground
- Italian Beach Club Opulence
- When You Must “Carry On”
- Where Are You Headed?
- “Grandfathered in” – Laws And Their Role in Everyday Life
- Picture Perfect Portofino
- Forte Dei Marmi: The Hamptons of Italy
- Tuscan Holidays: A Classic American Halloween
October 2014 (14)
- The Power of No
- Sometimes You Get A Second Chance To Make A First Impression
- Here Is The Church, Here Is The Steeple
- The Power of The Experience: Memories vs Mindset
- When Feeling Small Is A Good Thing
- What’s Next? What I Learned From Blackriver
- The Value in Failing A Test With Flying Colors
- Better Off Without Great Expectations
- The Mature Metropolis of Vienna
- Learning From One Another in A Changing World
- Crossing The Threshold in Prague
- Berlin, Germany: If Walls Could Talk
- Cold War Kids Visiting Berlin
September 2014 (13)
- The Familiarity of Uncertainty
- Déjà Vu in A Shrinking World
- What Do-It-Yourself Travelers and IKEA Have in Common
- Strong Leaders Don’t Need to Know the Way
- Perfectly Simple
- Speak for Yourself
- Life’s a Beach in Hamburg
- Legoland, Billund: The Capital of Children
- Trust Me
- Silver Linings and French Fries
- In Bruges … Not the Movie
- The Ins and Outs of Real Estate
August 2014 (13)
- Luxembourg Charm: Just Passing Through
- When Pulling Up the Anchor Is Not a Good Idea
- What Tourists Can Teach You About Appreciation
- You Can Have Your Cake and Eat It Too
- Sometimes the Lessons Learned Are Grimm
- Facing Rain on Germany’s Romantic Road
- What Fraulein Maria Can Teach You About Life
- In the Moment With Mother Nature’s Monuments
- What Contrast Teaches Us About Beauty
- Independently Stealthy
- How to Grow Patience
- What Does Citizenship Mean to You?
- What Are Your Favorite Subjects?
July 2014 (11)
- Do You Have All the Answers?
- The Unexpected Can Give You Just What You Expect
- When Is It Time to Remember?
- What if You Believed Good Things Come in Threes?
- Is Clutter a Virtual Reality for You?
- What Is Livology? Be the Master of Your Domain
- What Europeans Know About the Art of Conversation
- What Alone Time Teaches You About Family
- What Does It Mean to Declare Independence?
- How Foreign Currency Can Change Your Relationship With Money
- How to Steal the Show by Keeping an Open Mind
June 2014 (8)
- Rather Than Waiting to Be Picked, Pick Yourself
- What Italian Ingenuity Can Teach You About Appreciation
- Gladiator School ~ Ancient Rome Revisited
- Surrendering to Time
- Have You Ever Heard of Globish?
- New Appreciation for Something Familiar
- When Was the Last Time You Felt Like a Kid in a Candy Store?
- What Motherhood And Rites of Passage Have in Common
May 2014 (9)
- Trip Fiction: Have You Read Any Good Books Lately?
- Paris: Go Deep or Go Wide?
- A Memorable Memorial Day in Normandy, France
- Mother’s Day In Monet’s Garden
- Camping in Paris?
- Delightful Dordogne
- Private vs. Public Waterfront: Prime Real Estate Debate
- The Road Less Traveled: Costa Verde, Spain
- A Different Kind of Pilgrimage: Santiago de Compostela
April 2014 (8)
- Surf’s Up on The Western Coast of Portugal
- Watch and Learn: Lisbon, Cascais, and Sintra
- Falling for Falesia: Algarve, Portugal
- The Sun Sure Coast of Southern Spain
- Real Estate Marketing: Why Things Are Not Always As They Appear
- Madrid and Midnight Mornings
- Big Plans in Barcelona
- Artful Provence
March 2014 (9)
- Livology on ITunes: Family Adventure Podcast
- The French Riviera: From Monaco to Cassis
- Luminous Le Luberon: Provence, France
- Aix-en-Provence and The Explosion of Spring
- Second Honeymoon on The Italian Riviera
- The Luck of The Irish: Beachcombing on Elba
- The Meaning of Monuments: Pisa and Beyond
- Off-Season Opulence: The Tuscan Coastal Towns
- Traveling Lightly: Things Are Temporary
February 2014 (8)
- Starbucks Start-Up
- A Novel Idea
- True Love in Naples
- I Yam What I Yam
- Alberobello, Italy: Tax Evasion in the 14th Century
- The Skinny on All Inclusive
- A Moment in Malta
- How to Create The Time You Desire
January 2014 (10)
- Do You Believe You Can Have It All?
- Priceless Paleolithic Age Property for Sale
- Do Not Overlook Age Old Remedies
- A Systems Approach: Do You Value Quality or Quantity?
- The Fruit Stand Effect
- Street to Table: How Daring Is Your Palette?
- Are You An Adventure Seeker?
- New Perspectives on Old Traditions
- Do You Believe Less Is More?
- How Smart Is Your Use of Technology?
December 2013 (12)
- Adding Fuel to Your Fireside Chat
- Creating Your Own Soundtrack
- Just Published!
- Are Your Lists Controlling Your Life?
- Contagious Christmas Spirit Video Clip
- The Lights Are on but Nobody’s Home: Marketing Vacant Homes So They Sell
- Do You Know The Whole Story?
- What Story Do Your Traditions Tell?
- Is Your Food Market Fresh?
- Family Friendly Italians
- The Freedom of Florence
- Aspiring to Be Off-Line and Connected
November 2013 (9)
- It Is Not About What You Should Do
- Built To Last: What do Cultural Values and Real Estate Have in Common?
- Is Delayed Gratification Serving You?
- Rediscovering Your Christmas Spirit
- Bells of Cortona
- When Mother Nature Speaks to You About Abundance, Do You Listen?
- Brick and Mortar
- Are You Overcomplicating Things?
- Capitalizing on Lessons From Capri
October 2013 (10)
- Attempting to Communicate The Meaning of Amalfi
- To Be or Not To Be: Are You An UBER Planner?
- An Overdeveloped Appreciation for The Sun
- What Stories Await on A Road Less Traveled
- When in Rome …
- Kids Only: No Entry Unless Accompanied by A Child
- What is Citizenship?
- What Is Your Happy Place?
- Spreading Your Wings
- Looking Up Through Rose Colored Glasses
September 2013 (7)
- Have You Ever Thought of Running Away?
- Definite Uncertainty
- Hurry Up And Slow Down
- Do You Have The Courage To Take A Nap?
- Have You Ever Felt Distant From Those Closest to You?
- A Census on Senses: Celebrate Your Surroundings
- Go Ahead … Sweat The Small Stuff!
August 2013 (1)